Engineering \ Spa & Wellness
RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, Van der ValkOverig
Here you will find all internship positions that do not fit in any of the other departments. Please take your time to read the vacancy! If you would like to apply, you can click the gold button above or at the bottom of this page. Via this button, you will also find an overview of the available internship positions per hotel. The available internship positions are:
- Spa & Wellness
For this internship position, we are looking for a student who will be joining our team for at least 20 weeks, for 4 or 5 days per week.
Are you an organisational talent with great spatial awareness, and are you also interested in the hospitality industry? As an Engineering Trainee at Van der Valk you are part of the team that is working on the renovation of Van der Valk Hotel Luxembourg-Arlon.
WHAT YOU DO
You work on the preparation and tendering of the new renovation of Hotel Luxembourg-Arlon. You do this in collaboration with the external construction supervisor and Valk Design Bureau. The project includes:
- 60 hotel rooms
- 1500 m2 of wellness
- A swimming pool
- 4 saunas
- A jacuzzi
- Massage rooms
- Gym facilities
- Indoor water sports facility
- Parking garage with 250 places
- 600 kWh biogas plant
WHO YOU ARE
You are a motivated, enthusiastic and curious engineering student who would like to gain internship experience abroad. You also speak English fluently, and maybe you even speak a little French. You have a talent for teamwork and a hands-on mentality.
Spa & Wellness
As a Spa & Wellness Trainee you are the business card of spa and wellness center BOOST at Hotel Beveren. As a beautician, you make sure our guests lack nothing and you ensure a fantastic guest experience.
WHAT YOU DO
This is what you will be doing:
- You are a wonderful host(ess) and you offer every service a guest could wish for in a professional manner.
- You ensure a fantastic arrival and departure experience for our spa & wellness guests.
- You independently perform various treatments, such as body massages and facials.
- You promote and sell treatments and products to our customers.
- You take care of the maintenance and preparation of the care and wellness area during the opening hours of the wellness.
- You arrange the purchasing and restocking of care products.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Spa & Wellness Trainee you have no problem with pro-actively approaching guests. You are good at solving problems, adapting to new situations and dealing with stress. You are good at planning, you are accurately and you learn quickly. You enjoy working in a team, but you can also work independently. With your commercial attitude and your talent in working with customers you always know how to achieve your goals.