Finance & Human Resources
RemoteNetherlands, Noord-Holland, Van der ValkHR/Finance
In this vacancy, you will find all internship positions for Finance and HR. For these internships, it is important that you speak the language of the country in which the hotel is located fluently.
Are you a finance talent who is able to work in a structured way, even in a dynamic environment? Then you are at the right place at Van der Valk.
WHAT YOU DO
As a Finance Trainee, the following tasks will be your responsibility:
- Processing purchasing invoices and ultimately taking care of payment.
- Booking bank statements.
- Processing and booking Income Audits/cash book, and looking into any possible differences.
- Reminding/creating debtors, both by email and phone.
- Identifying and documenting work processes.
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Financial Controller in daily activities.
In this internship position you will gain insight in all aspects of the Finance department. Depending on the duration of your internship, it might also be possible to take on an assignment at management level. Examples of topics are the digitalisation of administration or the optimisation of management sheets.
WHO YOU ARE
Next to being a talent at finance, you are administrative and very structured. You know that within finance, a planned and structured method is essential. Furthermore, you study Accountancy or Hospitality Management.
Are you that HR talent who knows how to recruit, engage and motivate hospitality talents? And do you work in a planned and structured way? Then you will feel right at home at Van der Valk.
WHAT YOU DO
Working at the toucan means working at the most hospitable hotel chain in the Netherlands. A radiant smile on the faces of our guests; that is what we do it for. But for this, we need enthusiastic colleagues. And that is what you will be helping us with! You will do this by:
- Recruiting new colleagues in a unique way.
- Selecting the right hospitality talents when screening resumes.
- Accurately keeping track of job descriptions.
- Planning, preparing and co-conducting performance appraisals.
- Preparing and co-conducting exit interviews.
- Developing creative tools to engage and motivate colleagues.
- Executing all additional administrative tasks in a structured way.
- Working on various HR-related projects and recruitment events.
WHO YOU ARE
Not only are you a radiant personality, you are proud to be part of Team Toucan, and with your contagious enthusiasm, you know how to engage (new) colleagues. But you are also good at administration and planning, because you know that a structured working method is essential within HR.