In this job vacancy, you will find all the information about a Front Office internship at our hotels. Take your time to read the vacancy! If you wish to apply, you can do so using the orange button above or at the bottom of this page. Through this button, you will also find an overview of available internship positions per hotel.
Do you want to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience, and are you a true multitasker? As a Front Office trainee, you will manage the hotel's reception (Front Office) together with your colleagues. You are the first point of contact for our guests and delight them with your radiant smile.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
At the end of your internship you have learned everything to get started as a full-fledged Front Office colleague!
- You welcome (inter)national guests and visitors and take care of check in and check out.
- You take reservations for the hotel and restaurant.
- You talk to guests by phone and, in doing so, you easily switch to another language.
- You draft and answer letters and emails.
- You inform our guests about the facilities of the hotel and the surrounding area.
In some of our hotels it is possible to combine a Front Office internship with Guest Relations. Your duties will then be expanded with the following activities:
- You take good care of VIP arrivals.
- As an ambassador for our lobby, you actively approach guests. In this way you find out what their wishes are and how you can make their stay extra pleasant.
- You anticipate the needs of guests.
- You are the link between guests and colleagues.
- You prevent, rectify and handle complaints, possibly with the necessary improvising and always with positivity.
- You handle reviews from our guests.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
You like to surprise our guests and do everything to create an amazing guest experience. With your positive and service-minded attitude, you look forward to being able to take the next step in your career at the most hospitable hotel in the Netherlands*.
For our hotels in the Netherlands, it is important that you are able to speak Dutch fluently. For our international hotels, it is preferable that you at least have a basic understanding of the language of the country in which the hotel is situated.
You are studying the following study:
- Zelfstandig medewerker travel & hospitality crebo 25354
- Leidinggevende travel & hospitality crebo 25352
- Luchtvaartdienstverlener crebo 25636
- Manager/ondernemer horeca crebo 25184
- Meewerkend horeca ondernemer crebo 25185
- Hbo Hotel & Eventmanagement
- Hbo (International) Hotel (& Hospitality) Management
- Hbo Internationaal Toeristisch Management
- Hbo International Event Management
- Hbo Leisure & Events Management
- Hbo Tourism Management
Is this internship exactly what you are looking for? Then apply quickly using the orange button below! 👇