Are you that HR talent who knows how to recruit, engage and motivate hospitality talents? And do you work in a planned and structured way? Then you will feel right at home at Van der Valk.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
Working at the toucan means working at the most hospitable hotel chain in the Netherlands. A radiant smile on the faces of our guests; that is what we do it for. But for this, we need enthusiastic colleagues. And that is what you will be helping us with! You will do this by:
- Recruiting new colleagues in a unique way.
- Selecting the right hospitality talents when screening resumes.
- Accurately keeping track of job descriptions.
- Planning, preparing and co-conducting performance appraisals.
- Preparing and co-conducting exit interviews.
- Developing creative tools to engage and motivate colleagues.
- Executing all additional administrative tasks in a structured way.
- Working on various HR-related projects and recruitment events.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
Not only are you a radiant personality, you are proud to be part of Team Toucan, and with your contagious enthusiasm, you know how to engage (new) colleagues. But you are also good at administration and planning, because you know that a structured working method is essential within HR.
For these internships, it is important that you speak the language of the country in which the hotel is located fluently.