Are you the creative mind who can promote our hotels online and offline? As a Marketing Trainee at Van der Valk, no two days are alike. On behalf and together with different departments, you take care of all communication of the hotel, from menu to social media campaign.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
This is what you will be doing:
- You come up with successful marketing campaigns.
- You manage our social media channels based on the social media calendar that is designed by you.
- You keep the website up to date.
- You write online newsletters.
- You are in close contact with departments such as Valk Publicaties en Valk Internet, and with colleagues from the Marketing departments of other Van der Valk hotels.
- Needless to say, you are on top of all developments in the fields of marketing and communication.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
As a Marketing Trainee, you are good at multi tasking and you are not easily stressed, even when all of a sudden three colleagues want something from you at the same time. You are motivated, enthusiastic and you know how to put Van der Valk in the spotlight in a surprising and original way. Furthermore, you have (some) experience with graphic design programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator, and you study Marketing, Communication or Hotel Management.
For this internship position, we are looking for a student who will be joining our team for at least 20 weeks, for 4 or 5 days per week. Furthermore, to qualify for this internship position, it is important that you speak the language of the country where the hotel is located. For internships in the Netherlands and Flanders, therefore, you have to be able to speak Dutch fluently to qualify for this internship position. For our international hotels, a fairly good command will suffice.
If you would like to apply, you can click the gold button above or at the bottom of this page. Via this button, you will also find an overview of the available internship positions per hotel.