Are you the creative mind who can promote our hotels online and offline? As a Marketing Trainee at Van der Valk, no two days are alike. On behalf of and together with different departments (F&B, Sales, Banqueting, Yield and HR), you take care of all communication of the hotel; from menu to social media campaign.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- You come up with successful marketing campaigns.
- You manage the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin) on the basis of the social media-calendar that is designed by yourself.
- You keep the website up to date.
- You write online newsletters.
- You are in close contact with departments such as Valk Publicaties and Valk Internet and with colleagues from the Marketing departments of other Van der Valk Hotels.
- Needless to say, you are on top of all developments in the fields of marketing and communication.
As a Marketing Trainee, you are good at multi tasking and you are not stress resistant, even when all of a sudden three colleagues want something from you at the same time. You are driven, enthusiastic and you know how to put Van der Valk in the spotlight in a surprising and original way.
For the internships in the Netherlands and Flanders, you should be fluent in Dutch and able to speak and write in English, German language skills are a plus. You have (some) experience with graphic design programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 13 weeks
- For longer management internships (e.g. Stenden 42 weeks), we have a challenging management assignment. This will be discussed together with the student and the hotel.
- Operational or management level
- Choose from multiple Van der Valk hotels in and outside of the Netherlands
- Beveren | Belgium
- Luxembourg-Arlon | Belgium
- Theaterhotel Almelo
- Click the button "Apply for this internship" to see the available spots.