Are you that sparkling personality that makes our guests shine? As an F&B Trainee you are fully part of the team. Together with your colleagues, you do everything to give our guests a great experience in one of our restaurants.
You do this by:
- Having a perfect preparation. Beforehand you have decorated the tables with the right tableware, cutlery and glassware. You know exactly which guests have reserved.
- Welcoming our guests with a radiant smile.
- Serving them properly.
- Telling everything about the fantastic dishes on our menu.
- Preparing and serving the tastiest drinks.
- Providing professional and personal service during breakfast, in the a la carte restaurant, the conference rooms & party halls.
- Preparing meeting rooms, this includes setup, technology and catering.
- Construction, running and dismantling of events.
- Preparing and running large buffets.
- Working with cash register system.
- And listening to the wishes of our guests. Because together we want to exceed the expectations of our guests!
In our beautiful TheaterHotel in Roermond you will also help out with the hospitality activities of the theater: assist at the cloakroom, provide guests with drinks before, during and after the break of a show.
Working at the toucan means: working at the most hospitable hotel in the Netherlands*. Your positive attitude fits in perfectly with this. You are ambitious, you like to work hard and you want to work in a team.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 20 weeks
- Operational level
- Choose from multiple (international) locations
- Click the button "Apply for this internship" to see the available spots
*In April 2019, Van der Valk came in third for the Customer First Awards. This makes Van der Valk the third most customer-friendly company of The Netherlands, after De Efteling and CoolBlue.