Are you a finance talent who is able to work in a structured way, even in a dynamic environment? Then you are at the right place at Van der Valk.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Processing purchasing invoices and ultimately taking care of payment.
- Booking bank statements.
- Processing and booking Income Audits/cash book, and looking into any possible differences.
- Reminding/creating debtors both by email and phone.
- Identifying and documenting work processes.
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Financial Controller in daily activities.
In Hotel Melle in Germany, this internship is an interesting combination of finance and HR.
Next to being talented in finance, you are administrative and very structured. You know that within finance, a planned and structured method is essential and you follow an education in Accountancy or Hospitality Management, e.g. Stenden or Hotelschool The Hague or Maastricht.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 20 weeks
- Management level
- Choose from multiple (international) locations
- Melle-Osnabrück I Germany
- Click the button "Apply for this internship" to see the available spots