Graphic Design Trainee
As a Graphic Design Trainee you will report to the Art Director. You will be working for various Van der Valk Hotels in Belgium but also for Van der Valk Hotels in the Netherlands and even in Germany.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Creating graphic and visual for diverse projects.
- Supporting various departments in all their needs regarding lay-out and graphic design.
- Offering support to the Guest Experience Manager and Sales department for actions and projects.
- Taking care of the Social Media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, ...).
- Actively contributing to the optimizatioin of the hotel websites.
As Graphic Design Trainee, you have:
- An out of the box mindset
- Good communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Advanced knowledge of Graphic Design programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- The ability too work with MAC
- The nerve to take initiative
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 12 weeks
- Management level
- Van der Valk Hotel Brussels Airport
- One one spot available per September 2020
- This can be subject to change due to measures taken by the government concerning the corona virus.
* these hotels apply different standards concerning e.g. internship allowance and housing than indicated on this website