HR Officer Trainee
Are you that HR talent who knows how to recruit, bind and motivate hospitality talents? And do you work in a planned and structured way? Then you will feel right at home at Van der Valk.
What are you going to do? Working at the toucan means: working at the most hospitable hotel in The Netherlands. A radiant smile on the faces of our guests; that's why we do it. And you will take care of that!
Responsibilities & tasks:
- Recruiting new colleagues in a unique way.
- Selecting the right hospitality talents when screening resumes.
- Accurately keeping track of job descriptions.
- Planning, preparing and co-conducting performance appraisals.
- Preparing and co-conducting exit interviews.
- Developing creative tools to bind and motivate colleagues.
- Executing all additional administrative tasks in a structured way .
- Working on various HR-related projects and recruitment events.
In addition to your radiant personality, you are proud to be part of Team Toucan and with your contagious enthusiasm you know how to bind (new) colleagues to Van der Valk. But you are also strong in terms of administration and planning, because you know that a structured working method is essential within HR.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 20 weeks
- For longer internships (e.g. Stenden 42 weeks), we have a challenging management assignment. This will be determined together with the student and the hotel.
- Management level
- Choose from multiple (international) locations
- Melle-Osnabrück I Germany
- Click the button "Apply for this internship" to see the available spots
- This can be subject to change due to measures taken by the government concerning the corona virus.