HR Trainee Van der Valk Recruitment Academy
The Van der Valk Dienstencentrum is a support center for various Van der Valk hotels worldwide. This includes Valk purchasing, Valk Internet, Valk Business and HR.
As an HR Trainee Recruitment Academy at Van der Valk, you are part of the HR department.
To set up this new department, we are looking for you to help us!
Are you enthusiastic, proactive, do you have a large sense of responsibility and would you like to work on significant HR projects? Contact us!
This is what you will be doing:
- The standardisation of onboarding procedures;
- Writing dazzling vacancy texts;
- The development of successfull social media recruitment campaigns;
- Organising "welcome back"-days;
- Promoting Van der Valk at industry fairs and internship events;
- Organising guest lectures, workshops and company visits;
- Analysing current employer branding and onboarding strategies in a critical way;
- Acting as a point of contact with managers from multiple Van der Valk hotels and hotel schools;
- Managing, analysing, with the use of data, and, where possible, improving the application process for trainees;
- Supporting the Regional Recruitment Manager.
*In April 2019, Van der Valk came in third for the Customer First Awards. This makes Van der Valk the third most customer-friendly company of The Netherlands, after De Efteling and CoolBlue.
Working at the toucan means: working at the most hospitable hotel in The Netherlands*. Your positive attitude fits in perfectly with this. You are not only making guests smile, but your colleagues as well. You are and organisational talent, you are a team player and you keep your colleagues focussed. You like a bit of humour and you are following an education in Human Resource Management or Hotel Management.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 20 weeks
- For longer internships (e.g. Stenden 42 weeks), we have a challenging management assignment. This will be determined together with the student and the hotel.
- Management level
- You will be based at Van der Valk Dienstencentrum in Breukelen, but you will be travelling a lot, together with the Regional Recruitment Manager.
- One spot available per May 2020