Are you the creative mind who can promote our hotels online and offline? As a Marketing Trainee at Van der Valk, no two days are alike. On behalf of and together with different departments (F&B, Sales, Banqueting, Yield and HR), you take care of all communication of the hotel; from menu to social media campaign.
Responsibilities & tasks:
- You come up with successful marketing campaigns.
- You manage the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin) on the basis of the social media-calendar that is designed by yourself.
- You keep the website up to date.
- You write online newsletters.
- You are in close contact with departments such as Valk Publicaties and Valk Internet and with colleagues from the Marketing departments of other Van der Valk Hotels.
- Needless to say, you are on top of all developments in the fields of marketing and communication.
As a Marketing Trainee, you are good at multi tasking and you are not stress resistant, even when all of a sudden three colleagues want something from you at the same time. You are driven, enthusiastic and you know how to put Van der Valk in the spotlight in a surprising and original way.
You are fluent in Dutch and are able to speak and write in English and German. You have (some) experience with graphic design programs such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 13 weeks
- For longer management internships (e.g. Stenden 42 weeks), we have a challenging management assignment. This will be discussed together with the student and the hotel.
- Operational or management level
- Choose from Van der Valk hotels
- Theaterhotel Almelo
- Beveren | Belgium
- Gent | België
- Luxembourg-Arlon | Belgium
- Click the button "Apply for this internship" to see the available spots.