Project Coordinator Trainee
As Project Coordinator Trainee, you set up and support projects. These projects will be executed for and by the Van der Valk Dienstencentrum, which offers services to the hotels in The Netherlands and abroad. You report the status and developments of the projects to the management, and you make sure that every project goes as planned.
What will you be doing?
- You support projects.
- You set up projects by yourself.
- The projects will be about the following topics:
- Review management
- Implementation of new platforms in the field of communication and payment
- You report the status and developments of the projects to the management.
- You make use of communication channels and analyse these.
- You analyse our enterpreneurial creativity.
- You analyse our business processes.
- You make recommendations for necessary actions to improve performance.
- You conduct research, including hotel related questions and you implement interventions in an effective way based on data.
Who are you?
- You are proactive and independent.
- You are representative.
- You are discrete and able to handle confidential information.
- You are eager to learn, motivated and flexible.
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both verbally and written.
- You are interested in the hospitality industry.
- You are following an eduction related to communication or hotel management.
- You have a driver's licence, and it would be great if you have your own car.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of (preferably) 10 months
- Management level
- Van der Valk Dienstencentrum in Breukelen