Revenue Management Trainee
As a Revenue Management Trainee, you will be working at Van der Valk Business. During your internship, you support the Revenue Managers, the Senior Manager Revenue Management & Strategy and the Revenue & Distribution Coordinator.
Van der Valk Business is the business service point for companies and partners. In addition to taking care of meeting room and hotel room reservations from the Service Desk, Van der Valk business also concludes central corporate contracts, coordinates Sales & Marketing activities and offers Revenue Management services.
What will you be doing?
Support the Revenue Managers:
Help with the preparation of reports.
- Run additional analyses and discuss and further explore these with the Revenue Manager.
- Ensure rate parity and single image at all hotels.
Support the Senior Manager Revenue Management & Strategy:
Support in creating reports for all affiliated hotels.
- Run in-depth analyses for hotels that need extra attention.
- Keep track of all strategies and promotions for all hotels.
Support the Revenue & Distribution Coordinator:
Ensure that all corporate companies affiliated with Valk Business can book.
- Support in managing and optimising Travelclick, our GDS provider.
Who are you?
- You are proactive and independent.
- You are representative.
- You are discreet and able to handle confidential information.
- You are eager to learn, motivated and flexible.
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- You are able to speak English and Dutch fluently.
- You have affinity with the hospitality industry.
- You are a Hotel Management student.
Are you excited already? We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of preferably 10 months
- Management level
- Van der Valk Dienstencentrum in Breukelen
- One spot available per July 2021.