Meetings & Events Trainee
We are looking for an enthusiastic, representative trainee to support our sales department!
What we expect:
- You take care of a warm welcome during our parties, you guide our guests to their meeting room and discuss the program.
- You are the first point of contact to our guests, helping them in a friendly and professional way.
- You take care of the cleanliness of the business lobby. During peak hours, you support the banqueting staff.
- Administrative tasks to support the sales team.
Who are you?
You are hospitable, representative and a real team player. Even when it gets busy, you stay calm and in control. You work accurately and you have a commercial focus. Furthermore, you have a flexible attitude and no 9-17 mentality. Knowledge of IDPMS is an a benefit.
Are you excited already? We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 10 weeks
- Operational or management level
- Choose from two locations
- Click the button "Apply for this internship" to see the available spots.
- This can be subject to change due to measures taken by the government concerning the corona virus.