F&B Office Trainee
Are you passionate about food & beverages, and would you like to improve your management skills? In that case, the F&B Office internship is exactly what you are looking for!
Responsibilities & tasks:
- You will be updating the intranet in HIS. At the end of your internship, you will know all the ins and outs of the HIS system.
- You will be making price calculations, which you update when necessary.
- You will be handling the purchasing and costs per person for buffets in Live Cooking and during Banqueting events.
- Considering sustainability and the future, you will create a plan to improve waste handling.
- You will be handling daily purchasing and standard orders with suppliers.
- You prepare meetings with suppliers and attend these meetings together with the F&B Office Manager.
- At the end of every period, you count food and beverage stock. You complete and update stock lists.
- In collaboration with different suppliers, you plan trainings to keep staff motivated and increase knowledge.
- You monitor sales prices by taking into account the different purchasing prices.
Furthermore, you will be in close contact with the F&B Office Manager and administration department to improve efficiency in terms of purchasing, cost control, waste and systems.
Working at the toucan means: working at the most hospitable hotel in the Netherlands*. Your positive attitude fits in perfectly with this. All in all, you are an ambitious Hotel Management student.
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 20 weeks
- Management level
- Choose from multiple hotels in and outside of the Netherlands
- Beveren | België
- Click "Apply for this internship" for the available spots.
*In April 2019, Van der Valk came in third for the Customer First Awards. This makes Van der Valk the third most customer-friendly company of The Netherlands, after De Efteling and CoolBlue.