Sales Office Trainee
What will you be doing?
As Sales Office Trainee, you support the Sales team in drafting and processing contracts, processing data from interesting prospects and updating data from existing relations. In addition, you prepare interesting Sales lists and you learn how to do Sales calls.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Preparing the Salesblitz
- Drawing up and processing contracts
- Providing information about the hotel to customers and guests
- Providing information to colleagues of other Van der Valk hotels
- Researching new potential customers and markets and drawing up acquisition lists
- Doing sales calls
- Supporting the sales department in multiple projects
- Support in giving tours
- Keeping track of account statistics
Who are you?
- You are passionate about the hospitality industry
- You are proactive and interested in sales
- You are respresentative
- You are guest-focussed
- You are discreet and able to handle confidential information
- You are eager to learn and able to work independently
- You are motivated and flexible
- You have excellent communication skills, both in English and Dutch
- You have excellent computer skills
Are you excited already? We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Fulltime internship (30-40 hours per week)
- Duration of at least 25 weeks
- For a longer internship (e.g. Stenden 42 weeks), we have a challenging management assignment. This is determined together with the student and the hotel.
- Management level
- Choose from hotels in and outside of the Netherlands
- Beveren | Belgium
- Click the button "Apply for this internship" to see the available spots