Here you can find all information about a Technical Services internship in our hotels. Please take your time to read the vacancy! If you would like to apply, you can click the orange button on the right or at the bottom of this page. Via this button, you will also find an overview of the available internship positions per hotel.
For all internship positions, we are looking for a student to join our team for a minimum period of 20 weeks, for 4 or 5 days per week.
Do you make sure that the entire hotel looks perfect and that everything is well-organized? Then you are the facilities hero we are looking for! You are a superstar with two right hands, and together with the team, you create the WOW effect for our guests.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
as Facility Intern:
- You support the Housekeeping and Technical Department. The division of tasks may vary from week to week because you never know in advance where things will happen.
- You ensure that the hotel rooms tip-top. You learn from the Technical Department about building management, energy management, and supplier access in such a facility.
- You're a jack-of-all-trades. You assist with various tasks, like setting up rooms with projectors, and you share your ideas and opinions for new insights.
- You oversee and manage the housekeeping team and inspect the rooms.
- You handle and process matters online in the systems.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
You are independent, social and energetic. You like to take initiative and come up with creative solutions to problems, often before they even arise. You have an affinity for the hotel industry and enjoy interacting with guests. Your strength lies in organizing and ensuring that everything runs smoothly.
Are you the 'handyman' or 'handywoman' with a no-nonsense mentality that we are looking for? As Technical Service Trainee, you are, together with your colleagues, responsible for all technical duties and maintenance within the hotel. We are looking for a dexterous someone to execute the necessary repairs and maintenance work.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
Responsibilities & tasks:
- You carry out repairs and maintenance work. This includes equipment, plumbing, hinges and locks, lighting and installations.
- You are partly responsible for the quick and efficient solving of problems and malfunctions and for following up ad hoc complaints.
- You support your Technical Service colleagues in various activities.
- You make sure that workspaces and tools are in neat and good condition.
- You report malfunctions and maintenance activities and you register them in the existing systems.
In this position you are mainly busy on the work floor, but you also spend a few hours on administration. In addition to technical insight, you also have the ability to keep the guest experience in mind.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
As Technical Service Trainee, you are solution-focused and you take initiative to get the job done. You have affinity with gas, water, engineering and electricity, you can set priorities and you are flexible in workdays and times. You also take into account that you may be needed on public holidays and, if necessary, on weekends. You are a fantastic colleague to work with and you enjoy your work. That is clearly evident from the ever-present smile on your face.