Here you can find all information about a Technical Services internship in our hotels. Please take your time to read the vacancy! If you would like to apply, you can click the orange button on the right or at the bottom of this page. Via this button, you will also find an overview of the available internship positions per hotel.
For this internship position, we are looking for a student who will be joining our team for at least 15 weeks, for 4 or 5 days per week. Furthermore, to qualify for this internship position, it is important that you speak the language of the country where the hotel is located. For internships in the Netherlands and Flanders, therefore, you have to be able to speak Dutch fluently to qualify for this internship position. For our international hotels, a fairly good command will suffice.
Are you the 'handyman' or 'handywoman' with a no-nonsense mentality that we are looking for? As Technical Service Trainee, you are, together with your colleagues, responsible for all technical duties and maintenance within the hotel. We are looking for a dexterous someone to execute the necessary repairs and maintenance work.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
Responsibilities & tasks:
- You carry out repairs and maintenance work. This includes equipment, plumbing, hinges and locks, lighting and installations.
- You are partly responsible for the quick and efficient solving of problems and malfunctions and for following up ad hoc complaints.
- You support your Technical Service colleagues in various activities.
- You make sure that workspaces and tools are in neat and good condition.
- You report malfunctions and maintenance activities and you register them in the existing systems.
In this position you are mainly busy on the work floor, but you also spend a few hours on administration. In addition to technical insight, you also have the ability to keep the guest experience in mind.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
As Technical Service Trainee, you are solution-focused and you take initiative to get the job done. You have affinity with gas, water, engineering and electricity, you can set priorities and you are flexible in workdays and times. You also take into account that you may be needed on public holidays and, if necessary, on weekends. You are a fantastic colleague to work with and you enjoy your work. That is clearly evident from the ever-present smile on your face.