OPERATIONAL AND MANAGEMENT LEVEL
As a Sales Trainee you support the Sales team in drafting and processing contracts, processing data from interesting prospects and updating data form existing relations. In addition, you prepare interesting sales lists and you learn how to do sales calls.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
You will be busy doing the following:
- Preparing the Salesblitz.
- Drawing up and processing contracts.
- Providing information about the hotel to customers and guests.
- Providing information to colleagues of other Van der Valk hotels.
- Researching new potential customers and markets and drawing up acquisition lists.
- Doing sales calls.
- Supporting the Sales department in various projects.
- Support in giving tours.
- Keeping track of account statistics.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
You are proactive, interested in sales and passionate about the hospitality industry. You are representative, guest-focussed, discreet and able to handle confidential information. Furthermore, you are eager to learn, motivated, flexible and able to work independently. Your communication skills and computer skills are excellent.
For this internship position, we are looking for a student who will be joining our team for at least 20 weeks, for 4 or 5 days per week. Furthermore, to qualify for this internship position, it is important that you speak the language of the country where the hotel is located. For internships in the Netherlands and Flanders, therefore, you have to be able to speak Dutch fluently to qualify for this internship position. For our international hotels, a fairly good command will suffice.
If you would like to apply, you can click the orange button below. 👇 Via this button, you will also find an overview of the available internship positions per hotel.