Are you a finance talent who is able to work in a structured way, even in a dynamic environment? Then you are at the right place at Van der Valk.
WHAT YOU DO 💪
As a Finance Trainee, the following tasks will be your responsibility:
- Processing purchasing invoices and ultimately taking care of payment.
- Booking bank statements.
- Processing and booking Income Audits/cash book, and looking into any possible differences.
- Reminding/creating debtors, both by email and phone.
- Identifying and documenting work processes.
- Assisting the Finance Manager and Financial Controller in daily activities.
In this internship position you will gain insight in all aspects of the Finance department. Depending on the duration of your internship, it might also be possible to take on an assignment at management level. Examples of topics are the digitalisation of administration or the optimisation of management sheets.
WHO YOU ARE 😁
Next to being a talent at finance, you are administrative and very structured. You know that within finance, a planned and structured method is essential. Furthermore, you study Accountancy or Hospitality Management.
For this internship, it is important that you speak the language of the country in which the hotel is located fluently.